Sunday, September 16, 2012

Flying home....

About 4 AM I made the decision to fly back home today. I feel I NEED to be home and not here. I changed my flight for today and packed up my things. Some of my stuff are now "gifts" just like I had planned. I am leaving these things with my wonderful host family. It is the least I can do for them. Anita has already started washing up the sheets and the towels I am leaving behind.

I gave Guido the honey peanut butter crackers I brought along. He seems to really like them. Hey, they get me through many a day... I sent a note to Alex and Karina so they would know why I am not at the 9 AM breakfast at Kay's Postares. Karina will go to Alajuela this afternoon too and fly to NYC before her final leg to Norway.

It will be hard to leave but the time is right. Soon we will call a taxi and then the return trip begins. Anita will let the project know I have gone early.

Life really is all about adapting to change...especially unexpected changes.... Flexibility....ah, yes!


Good bye Atenas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment