Monday, September 10, 2012

Unexpected blessings....

I corresponded with several American ex-pats before I came to Atenas. Some of them said to look them up and that is exactly what I did. Since I have no new project to go to tomorrow, I am able to take Pat up on her offer to go sightseeing with she and her husband. She lived here many years ago and has been a resident for over a year now.

It was a little tricky getting Anita to understand that I wanted her permission to use her phone but we got it done. All outgoing calls have a fee. Once I had Pat ion the phone, I asked her to explain in Spanish what our plans are so I won't be in trouble again....lol. Pat made sure Anita knows where she lives and has her cell phone in case we are later than expected.

http://www.michunche.com/


We are planning to drive to Poas and LaPaz tomorrow morning. I am meeting them at Kay's and off we will go. Hopefully there will be LOTS of good pictures to share. Pura vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment